01 September 2006

Shakespeare's blog



I am glad you chanced upon my Web-site. I am a writer who has

Thus far, with rough and all-unable pen,
Our bending author hath pursued the story,
In little room confining mighty men,
Mangling by starts the full course of their glory.

I want to reach the whole world through my writings as I write about the basic human condition which is beyond boundaries. And I have great hopes from the internet,
invented by my fellow countryman Tim Berners-Lee in Geneva and made freely available to mankind. This Berners-Lee is a very noble soul indeed

This star of England: Fortune made his sword;
By which the world's best garden be achieved,
Thou Fortune's champion that dost never fight

As for those who followed ,

At seventeen years many their fortunes seek;
But at two-score it is too late a week


There are some who think the internet is only a
means for making a fortune. Now don't get me wrong, everyone needs to make a living. My wife Anne,

A woman, that is like a German clock,
Still a-repairing, ever out of frame,
And never going aright,


nags me constantly to try to earn more from my writings, to her I have often said ,

he that wants money,
is without three good friends


but all she would ask me in return is

Tell me, and dally not, where is the money?

The competetion for attention on the internet is fierce, as all

have this hour a constant will to publish

and sometime I wonder if I will ever get noticed by the search engines, the modern day oracles which control what people can find, and I feel trapped

Here's a fish hangs in the net like a poor man's right in the law. 'Twill hardly come out.

but I counsel myself to be patient.
Only time will tell.

No comments: